An Executive program beginning in Madinah, with superior accommodations during the Manasik of Hajj. In Madinah, you enjoy your stay in front of Masjid Al Nabawi before proceeding to Makkah for Umrah. After Umrah, you enjoy your stay in front of the Haram and then proceed to the Manasik of Hajj. During the Manasik of Hajj you will be accommodated in our exclusive, air conditioned camp in Mena with single beds in the tent and access to the Executive lounge, all located directly in front of the Jamaraat. After the completion of your Manasik, you will be transferred to your Jeddah hotel to rest until your journey home. Perform Hajj with comfort and ease, and with exceptional services from Westernlines.
|3 Nights||Madinah Hilton Hotel|
|4 Nights||Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah|
|5 Nights||Manasik of Hajj, Executive Mena Camp (in front of Jamarat), Executive DST Arafat Camp, Private DST Space in Muzdalifa|
|1 Nights||Jeddah Hotel (subject to departure time)|
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM 5 FEATURES
- Accommodations in 5-star hotels in Medina and Mecca very close to both Haramains
- No Stay in Azaziya
- Executive Private Mena Camps, located right across from the Jamarat; the air-conditioned Mena pre-fabricated units are constructed with drywall for added comfort and privacy
- Folding bed for extra comfort in your Mena unit
- Private Westernlines Arafat camp in executive air-conditioned furnished tents
- Latest model buses with more spacious seating throughout Hajj trip
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the 5-star hotels
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls, the Westernlines Hajj forum, and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free Westernlines luggage management & transportation
- Medically qualified staff available for general assistance
- Dedicated barbers are available at the Mena camp
- Our team of staff members are available and assisting you at all times
- All of your hotel stays will provide you with breakfast and dinner buffets or as specified within your itinerary
Westernlines provides you with the following:
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Sealed Zam Zam water to bring back home
- Westernlines Backpack
- Westernlines drawstring shoe bag
- Hajj draft fee ($300)
- Sacrifice ($150)
- Domestic flight to international gateways
DAY 1: MEDINA ARRIVAL
Saturday, August 19th 2017
Upon your arrival at Medina airport and after the Saudi Immigration & Customs process, Dar El Salam airport staff will greet you and escort you to your buses to your hotel.
DAY 2 – 3: MEDINA AL MUNAWWARAH
Sunday, August 20th – Monday, August 21st
Enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Our guide will provide a complete tour of Masjid Al Nabawi
- Women will receive a guided tour to the Rawdah during the allotted hours
- Westernlines will provide you with an exciting guided tour of the following three special exhibitions located in close proximity to Masjid Al Nabawi:
- Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition
- Seerah Exhibition
- The Holy Qu’ran Exhbition
Our Imams will provide you with religious guidance in preparation for Hajj as well as guided tour to historical places:
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid Qiblatain
- Jabal Uhud
DAY 4: DEPARTURE TO MECCA + UMRAH
Tuesday, August 22nd
You depart for Mecca by Westernlines’s air-conditioned private bus in the afternoon.
- You will check-in at your hotel for some rest
- Once ready, you will proceed with your DST group leader to perform Umrah
DAY 5 – 7: MECCA AL MUKARRAMAH
Wednesday, August 23th – Friday, August 25th
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Have the special opportunity to perform Jum’a Salah at Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water anytime
DAY 8: DEPARTURE TO DST APARTMENT HOTEL
Saturday, August 26th
You will be transferred to the DST Apartment Hotel in the suburb of Mecca (approximately 1 mile from our camp in Mena).
- Each room has its own private bathroom & is supplied with towels, soap and shampoo
- Housekeeping services will be available upon request
- The apartment hotel has a prayer room, dining room and a spacious lobby
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served daily
Please note that only Quad occupancy (based on gender) applies in the DST Apartment Hotel.
DAY 9 – 11: YOUR STAY AT THE DST APARTMENT HOTEL
Sunday, August 27th – Tuesday, August 29th
DST’s air-conditioned private shuttles will be available to take you to and from Masjid Al Haram twice daily, first at Salat Ul-Fajr and the second time to make Maghrib & I’sha.
- During these three days, our Imams will provide daily religious lectures in preparation for your Hajj, as well as lead all prayers
DAY 12: DEPARTURE FOR MENA
Wednesday, August 30th
After Breakfast, you will be transferred to the Westernlines air-conditioned Private Mena Camp (located in front of the Jamarat).
In Mena, spend your time in dhikr and preparation for Arafat Day (the day of Hajj). Your group leader will accompany you to Mena and the Imams will be available to lead the prayers and provide guidance on Hajj related questions
Open buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served. Snacks, fruits and refreshments will be available at all times.
DAY 13: ARAFAT + MUZDALIFA
Thursday, August 31st
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the DST Arafat private camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day
- Muzdalifa after sunset
Your group will depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train (To pray Maghreb and Isha and collect your pebbles)
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
Your group will return to Mena after Fajr and continue to Mena. Westernlines Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am
- Arafat in the early morning
DAY 14: EID + MENA + TAWAAF EL EFADA
Friday, September 1st
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah) and then trim or shave your hair. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada as per the schedule provided by your group leader.
DAY 15 – 17: MENA
Saturday, September 2nd – Monday, September 4th
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamaraat
After performing your last Ramii on Monday, Sept 4th, you will be transported to your apartment hotel for your stay till your departure date.
DAY 18 – 19: RETURN HOME
Tuesday, September 5th – Wednesday, September 6th
Prior to your return date, DST buses will be available to take you for Tawaaf Al Wada and then to Jeddah airport for your flight home.
You will have made friends you will never forget and you will have certainly made memories you will love to remember but it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-327-7252. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package.